At Lockleys North Primary school we believe that all learners can and will be successful. Our vision is to develop a community of empowered learners who strive for success. Our values shape our vision, beliefs and way of being. Respect, Care and Concern, Honesty and Pursuit of Excellence guide every part of our culture, relationships, and teaching and learning.
At Lockleys North we take pride in our facilities and we ensure that every child has the best physical learning and outdoor environments.
Our grounds, buildings and facilities are well maintained and include:
- Air Conditioned and heated learning spaces are complete with high speed wireless network access and Apple TV.
Outdoor Learning Spaces
- Nature play spaces, playgrounds (Junior Primary and Primary), large multipurpose oval and undercover play areas
- Fully equipped multi-purpose gym with sound, stage, canteen and toilet facilities. Used for drama, physical education, school assemblies etc.
- There are two playgrounds (Junior Primary and Primary)
- Our library has a large range of engaging fiction, non-fiction, and picture story books.
- A dedicated facility for outside school hours care of students.